a strategic project for youth workers
FutureLabs is a strategic project focused on trends and innovations in youth work. It is coordinated by the Finnish University HUMAK and, in addition to ANEV, are partners YouthWatch (Slovakia), HaMoment (Portugal), Team Mais (Portugal), PiNA (Slovenia), Associazione Agrado (Italy) and Hyvärilä Center (Finland). Over the two years of the project, we will work on methodologies, sub-charts, videos and other outputs that will be useful to youth workers across Europe. The first partnership meeting was held in late November in Hyvärila, Finland.
We will prepare in the project:
- two international training for innovative methods in youth work - the first in 2018 in Slovakia will focus on social methods in working with a group of young people; the second will take place in January of 2019 in the Czech Republic and will focus on digital methods in youth work
- detailed blocks of training that can be used to introduce innovative methods to colleagues working with youth
- eHandbook, which will include a description of innovative methods and approaches and how to work with youth work (including the necessary theories and contexts)
- videos to innovations and methods (when you look at it, it's easier to imagine how the method works, right?
- regular podcasts on interesting topics in youth work
Soon, a web-based project will be ready.